Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar 2012 best dressed

Want to know what actually is IN the fashion scene you gotta check out the Oscars. This year too we saw some amazing designs walking down their way to the red carpet.
Here are some of my favourite looks from the 84th academy awards..!

Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli 

Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford

Maria Menounos in Maria Lucia Hohan

Penelope Cruz in Armani 

Cameron Diaz in Gucci

Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuittton

Natalie Portman in Christian Dior 

Rooney Mara in Givenchy Couture

Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab

Shailene Woodly in Valentino Couture

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair murad


This was my take on the best dressed on the Oscars and you don't have to agree with me..!
But do tell me who was your fav??

P.S Just in case you are wondering why i didn't included Angelina jolie (though i loved her dress and hair) is because she looked weird and very very Unhealthy.. and I don't want any girl to get influenced by that. Being unhealthy is so NOT IN.
Just a quick message to all the girls out there reading this please ! STOP your regime girls and start eating..! 
Stay healthy !

See you next time.
Au revoir !

8 comments:

  1. Maria Menounos looked really beautiful!!
    I liked how you ended this post, your are right!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i loved her style she looked beautiful!
    Actually ive seen many girl get influenced by such celebs though i LOVE angelina but still.. neways thank you for your comment.. :)

    Keep coming back..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these!! Everyone looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg JLo and natalie portman is so stunning, they are my favorites! all look great in the wonderful gowns :D I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww Thank you so much..!

      I loved your blog too you've got amazing style..
      I am a new follower..:)

      Delete
  5. my favorite is definitely Rooney Mara! She looked gorgeous in Givenchy.
    With the makeup and hair.. wow!!!!
    xx
    http://cirqueduseneca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks dear, i have followed you back. keep in touch ;D <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make my day? Comment ! :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Home Page

Search This Blog

© 2011 Pose Pros, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena