Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Some Sayings and Quotations to live by ..!!

Some words of encouragement that have always helped me and I hope it helps you too. Though there are lots to share but I am sharing with you the ones that have changed my life forever and for better..!
You can may be print it out hang it on your wall, frame it or keep it somewhere where you can see it EveryDAY. For that little encouragement that may be lacking in your life.. :)



THE Most Important rule of life.. :) It works wonders trust me..!!







Feeling Hurt ?? Or Is someone Taking you for guranted? 




And remember to look around you... coz..




This has really kept me moving..!!


You dont wanna hurt some other person just like you were right??
Just Promise yourself that you will not make the other person go through the same pain that you once went through.. Remember, Inhale Love and Exhale Hate..
It makes life so much easier...


And Most importantly.. Just give yourself a Break..!!
Dont be so harsh to yourself Just Breath...!!! INHALE LOVE AND EXHALE HATE..!!!





Stay Blessed..!!! <3 <3 <3
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful quotes!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. I would like to follow each other. Let me know If you follow me and I follow back. ;))
    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool quotes!

    Especially the first one. :-)

    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah sure.. Follow and i will follow back...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing post my dear!! I just took a deap breath after reading it!!:) of course I would love to follow each other dear!! :)) just let me know once you follow me and I will follow you right back!!:) happy weekend!:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make my day? Comment ! :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Home Page

Search This Blog

© 2011 Pose Pros, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena