Monday, April 30, 2012

Things to do before Summer starts ..!!

These are the things I am planning to do before summer is officially here..!



1. Get in shape:  


Okay I must agree I have been very lazy about working out all year around and especially because it was winters and you can hide your self in those coats and stuff you don't really feel like doing the effort. But as the summer season is approaching and I cannot wait to flaunt my summer outfits I MUST get in shape and start working out..!
Wanna check out some exercises according to your body type or body area??  Click here !  







2. Go Shopping :

You can never get enough of it..! :p And especially when its Summer time... !!
And yes this picture so describes me. :)
3. Pedicure :

Clean those dirty feet.. :p Come on now I cannot wear those amazing sandals without having a proper pedicure done..! Every girl needs that. 












4. Hair Color :

Yes, I know I have been saying that for so long.. But this time I will definitely change my hair color to something like Chocolate brown. I am obsessed with that color and I really don't know why..! 














These are some things that I am planning to do before this Summer..!
Would love to hear from you guys as well..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna make my day? Comment ! :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Home Page

Search This Blog

© 2011 Pose Pros, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena