Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother`s Day -- Why just one day for your mother ?


I have always wondered why do people celebrate all these days I mean why just One day ? If you care enough every day should matter to you. And as for a relation that is as pure and as natural your mother you think one day just One day is enough?


I have seen many children not buying any gift for their mother or even if they do they say she doesn't like anything i give her. I mean like seriously ? you think she is so ungrateful that she doesn't like your One gift that you buy every year on One specific day?? How rude of her she must be stupid. She never understands you neither she ever will? blah blah blah.. !

Think again !
The situation is contrary to what you think in your mind. She feels angry, angry that she wasted her life on you. On bringing you up, giving you food, shelter, clothes to wear and not just that every demand of yours that you did knowing she will fulfill it. And if that not be enough your arrogant attitude as if she is your slave and she did a mistake by bringing you to this world. *sigh*


You know what a mother really needs ?

She doesn't fancy gifts, cards, flowers or anything like that. She just needs a phone call with ¨ I Love You Mom.¨ And that is it. That is all she needs. But not on just one day, it has to be every day if not at least every week. There are just three words that you would be saying to your boyfriend or girlfriend probably 100000 times a day? but when it comes to your mother you just have ONE DAY !?

If that is the case, I don't want to celebrate any Mother`s day..!

For me, every day is a Mother`s Day, my Mother`s Day. And I know even that wont be enough for paying back for what she has done for me all my life. But I will do whatever I can just to see once that beautiful smile on her face that she had when she got Me... !



3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!

    I saw your comment, but can't find your email address. Please sign up! If you do and there is another entry from Europe, you two will be paired. The sooner you sign up, the greater chance you have of getting to participate because I can announce we have ladies in Eurpoe interested!

    Thanks,
    Kaitlyn

    http://wifessionals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is such a lovely post. I have a really close relationship with my mom, but even still I don't feel like I truly take the time to appreciate her enough. I need to fix this immediately! Lovely blog, following you! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna make my day? Comment ! :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Home Page

Search This Blog

© 2011 Pose Pros, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena