Monday, February 6, 2012

Look for less Stacy keibler

Dressed in the little black dress by Alexander Wang, strappy sandals by Christian Louboutin, jacket by The Eternal and a clutch by Lulu Guinness. The 32 year old former pro wrestler and George Clooney`s girlfriend looked stunningly cute on the red carpet







And here is my LOOK for LESS...





1. The little black dress by Forever21 for $19.80
2. The leather jacket by H & M for $199
3.The red heels by bebe for $118.99
4.The clutch by Black Lily for $105


My total is about  $442,79 whereas Stacy Keibler`s outfit was for about  $4000.


As for the first ever look for less i think i`ve done pretty good..! ;)
I knw its still expensive but thats what i could find..


Do tell me what do you guys think ??




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna make my day? Comment ! :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Home Page

Search This Blog

© 2011 Pose Pros, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena